The whole Journey of content can be found in the ‘My Courses’ section of the website.
To access this, just login from the Meditation Dojo Members area and you should be presented with your Journey and up-to-date progress each time you login.
We suggest that you finish the first session before embarking on the next part of your Meditation Dojo journey. If you wish to move on to the next session, simply click on the “mark complete” button.
If you can’t seem to access your daily meditation from your Meditation Dojo page try these steps:
1. Log out of Meditation Dojo and log back in. This clears out a lot of the old data that might be held which could be causing the website to not work correctly.
2. Close browser and open a new session. If the above didn’t work, close the browser and wait a few seconds (to give the process time to close) and then open a new browser window to start again. Again, this should clear out any old session data forcing the users browser back to a clean slate.
3. Clear cache and cookies. If the browser you’re using or a page you’re viewing is displaying problems, try to clear the browser’s cache. If that doesn’t fix the problem, try to clear the browser’s cookies. The instructions for clearing the cache and cookies might be different for each browser and version but you can find out how to clear cache and cookies here. If the browser or version you’re using isn’t listed here, please see the browser’s help menu.
4. Restart your computer. Restarting your computer will end all of the processes that are running and should clear out any session/data issues.
5. Try it on a different machine to check that it is not related to the machine you are using. Does the same problem occur? If not, it is likely to be a problem on your computer.
7. If it’s still broken, it’s time to call in the support team! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your issue and what you’ve tried. We’ll be happy to help.