If you’ve ever wondered how meditation and success work together, then this will help. Not only are major corporations hopping aboard the meditation band-wagon, so too are A-list celebrities, CEO’s, and just about anyone who wants more balance in their daily life.
The Secrets To Meditation For Success In Life
I used to be one of the biggest cynics around when it came to meditation. There was nothing I could think of that I’d rather do less because my life was all about being on-the-go all the time, and I hated to be still even for a moment.
Then, one day I was forced to slow down for awhile when my life took a turn for the worse. That’s when I decided to look a little deeper into meditation and I found that it helped me to be okay with being still. As I became busier again I discovered that I was able to maintain this space of stillness and calm just by doing 20 minutes of meditation a day.
Here’s some more secrets to help make meditation work for you:
1. It helps to reduce stress and tension in the mind and body. The way it does this is that it helps you to step back from the busy mind so that you can have time-out from the non-stop energetic busyness and distractions that plague us most of the time.
2. Thoughts are real forces. Each thought we pay attention to carries an energy that is either positive or negative in nature. This means that every time we focus on something that causes us to be worried, stressed, pressured, or overwhelmed, then we are flooding our system with negative energy. Meditation helps us to reverse this trend.
3. It’s just like going to a gym for the mind. Meditation helps us to exercise the mind in a way that produces more calm, clarity, and focus. Just by putting aside 10 or 20 minutes a day to quiet the mind and pay attention to the present moment, you can exercise the mind to find peace.
4. Meditation increases compassion and empathy for others. In other words it makes you a nicer person. Because it helps you to relax deeply and develop a more intimate relationship with yourself, meditation also makes you feel better about yourself. When this happens, then you are kinder to others.
5. It helps you to not take life so seriously. All too often we get caught up in the notion that what we think or feel is who we are. When that happens then life tends to become overwhelming and it’s easy to take things more seriously than we need to. Meditation helps us to create space from our thoughts and feelings, which helps us to let go and relax.
These are just a few of the ways that meditation can help you to have more success in your life. Success is far more than what we do, own, or have in the bank. At the end of the day, to me success is about how happy and fulfilled we are from moment to moment. It’s not about any destination we are moving towards, it’s about how present we can be in our lives.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Meditation Dojo Blog
“I Teach You how to Quiet The Mind in Just 5 Minutes a Day!”
PS: If You Want to Learn Simple 5-Minute Meditations (Unless You Already Find It Easy) – Click Here For Free Instant Access